Du-Lite Easy Black Plus, Six – 18″ x 18″ x 20″ Compartments
Du-Lite’s Easy Black Plus system has six compartments measuring 18″ x 18″ x 20″ and is constructed of 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. All of the electrically heated compartments are insulated with 1″ fiberglass board and covered with (304)16 gauge stainless steel outer covering.
Each compartment in this processing system measures approximately 18″ X 18″ X 20″ deep and the complete unit measures approximately 1020″L X 32″D X 65″H. Our Du-Lite Black Oxide Equipment –Turnkey Blackening Lines comes with a drip tray and all the chemicals you need to get started. This is truly a turnkey black oxide system for your firearm and metal finishing business.
Easy Black Finishing Systems and chemicals are shipped by common carrier and some of our chemicals require hazardous material handling charges. Once you place your order online a Du-Lite Representative will contact you with a shipping estimate.
- Important Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- What Makes Us Different?
Easy Black Plus Turnkey Systems for Mid Size Firearm Manufacturers
Du-Lite’s Small Lot Electrically Heated Black Oxide Systems come complete with exhaust hood and blower, water lines, and drains which are all factory installed. A completely wired electrical control panel and all start-up chemicals are provided to you for a complete black oxide turnkey solution.
Black oxide all your firearm parts with our Easy Black System and black oxide blackening compounds. Call it Parkerizing, Bluing, or Black Oxidating, we make the metal blackening process easy and affordable.
Two different 6-Compartment Tank Systems are available. All systems are constructed of 304 stainless steel, 12-gauge, and all of the electrically heated compartments are insulated with 1-inch fiberglass board and covered with 16-gauge stainless steel outer covering. The smaller system comes with 18’’ x 18’’ x 20’’ compartments. In the larger unit, each compartment measures 18’’ x 39’’ x 20’’ to process larger items.
Easy Black Plus 6 Compartment Process:
- Du-Lite’s #45 hot alkaline soak cleaner – electrically heated to 150º F.
- Water rinse.
- Du-Lite’s Steelkote hot black oxide process – electrically heated to 285º F.
- Du-Lite’s Steelkote hot black oxide process – electrically heated to 301º F.
- Water rinse.
- Du-Lite’s RG-55 rust preventative oil.
Our Easy Black Plus Turnkey Firearm Finishing Systems and chemicals are shipped by common carrier and some of our chemicals require hazardous material handling charges. Once you place your order online a Du-Lite Representative will contact you with a shipping estimate.
If you would like to request a shipping estimate before you place your order please contact us at 860-347-2505 and we will be happy to help you.
Du-Lite Easy Black Plus Systems
- A complete turnkey black oxide system.
- Safety and accuracy. Automatic temperature controls of all heated processing tanks. Each electrically heated compartment is protected by a high-temperature red flashing alarm light set to activate 2 degrees above set operating temperature and is located on the control panel. If the #45 Cleaner or the black oxide tank continues to over-heat by 3 degrees higher the electricity to the heaters will automatically shut off to that tank.
- The ability to blacken parts in your own plant, eliminating outside vendor delays and lost parts
- No gas burners with open flames or flues to contend with.
- All electricity-heated compartments are insulated with 1″ fiberglass boards so that smaller wattage heaters can be used for faster heat up time at less cost.
- Black oxide processing tanks equipped with an automatic water feed system to replenish water that has left the processing tanks as steam or drag out eliminating red work.
- All stainless steel construction inside and out. Steel rinse tanks are prone to rusting, forming rust particles which can be deposited on your finished work.
- The system can be adapted to run other in-house processes, i.e. stainless steel passivating, parts cleaning, aluminum chromating, zinc, iron, manganese phosphating, acid bright dipping or rust removal and oiling processes.
- Manual or automatic waste treatment system available for pH adjustment of rinse water.
- Factory laboratory and technical assistance available.
- Systems can pay for themselves in 6 to 12 months.